ACC Trash Compactors Series
The Compactor is used to compact solid waste materials into a disposal 30 cubic feet Trash Bag. The Compactor can crush 205 litre drums within the compaction chamber.
The Compactor is designed for oilfield offshore operations.
- Compactor / Baler functions
- Small deck footprint
- Slow release door for easy trash bag installation/removal
- Completely closed moving parts
Features & Specifications
- 30 cubic foot, one use bag capacity.
- 60 seconds Cycle time
- Compaction ratio is dependent on removable air volume of waste material
- Crush 55-gallon drums inside the compaction chamber to 6” (152.4 mm. No adaptor required
- Deep drip pan with 2 ½” (63.5 mm) drain and chain welded drain plugs
- Totally seal welded for strength and
- Safety: Ram is enclosed preventing pinch points under the ram area; also prevents liquid, glass, and other projectiles from ejecting out of the compaction chamber
- Safety limit switch on door prevents cylinder operation with open door
|Model||Capacity ft3||Dimensions H x W x D (Inches)||Weight (Kgs)||Deck space (ft2)||Compaction Force (lbs)|
93” x 42” x 32”
107”x 56” x 83”
108”x 62” x 89”