Air Operated Grease Gun
The ACC-GP-10K-AH-J-K Air Operated Grease Gun Injection Gun is a rugged, easy to operate, light-weight unit providing an extremely fast discharge rate. It comes complete with an aluminium frame, a 10,000 PSI hydraulic pump, a “J” or “K” grease stick barrel and a Pelican® carrying case.
This extremely versatile unit works well both on and offshore and is recommended for field, plant, and platform applications. It is designed to pump standard and special materials including highly viscous lubricants, sealants, packing, and cleaners. The ACC-GP-10K-AH-J-K Air Operated Grease Gun Injection Gun is also used for hydrostatic and applied testing on pipelines and wellheads and is currently used by many of the leading Australian pipeline service companies.
- The grease gun is capable of pressure up to 10,000 PSI
- Delivers grease at 12 ounces in 30-60 seconds
- Self-priming pump that operates with 80 – 100 psi of air supply
- Tamper Proof Internal Relief Valve
- Easily Serviceable with Heavy Duty Metal Construction.
- “Sure Grip” Surfaces
- Corrosion Resistant
- Handle used as a push rod to return barrel piston and to lock and unlock barrel cap.
- Can accommodate “J” of “K” grease sticks
- Hydraulic Pump
- On / Off valve
- 8-meter discharge hose rated at 10,000 PSI
- Liquid Filled Pressure gauge – 10,000 PSI
- Gauge Cover
- Swivel on the discharge hose
- Button Head Coupler
- Operation Manual
- Pelican® Case
- ACC-10K-AH-J/K Air Operated Grease Gun Shipping Dimension
- 53 cm L x 45 cm W x 22 cm H
|Capacity||One “K” size Stick, 12 oz or 21.65 Cu. In|
|Air Inlet||¼” NPT (Female)|
|Delivery||12 oz in 30-60 seconds|
|Air Consumption||9 cfm|
|Outlet||Giant Button Head Coupler|
|Operating Pressure||80 – 100 psi|
(air supply from plant, tank or portable source)