DSI-300-HT is a valve lubricant for High Temperature well. It reduces friction during operation of valves allowing valves to turn easily, thereby extending their lifetime and performance.
DSI-300-HT is resistant to hot oil, diesel, hydrochloric acid, brine, water and drilling muds . It is waterproof and will not harden, adheres to metal assuring protection against rust and corrosion.
- ubricant for High Temperature wells
- Insoluble in water
- Lubricates valve internals
- Resists was out
- Compatible with other lubricants
- High metal adhesion
- Reduces friction during operation of valves.
- Available in cartridge, stick, 40# pail and 120# drum
|Physical Appearance||NLGI||Penetration (ASTM D217)||Flash Point||Service Temperatures|
Black and Tacky
>550°F – (288°C)
-20°C to 900°F -29°C to 482°C