DSI-300-LT Synthetic Valve Lubricant
DSI-300-LT is a valve lubricant which reduces friction during the operation of valves and allows valves to turn easily, thereby extending their lifetime and performance. DSI-300-LT is designed for use in valves under arctic conditions up to -59°C.
DSI-300-LT is extremely resistant to hydrogen sulphide and will not mix with water, preventing freeze-up in the valve
DSI-300-LT can be used in the presence of diesel fuel, gas and well condensate, hydrogen sulphide, sour crude and standard crude. It is waterproof and will not harden, adheres to metal assuring protection against rust and corrosion.
- Non-melting and non-hardening
- Rust, Corrosion and oxidation preventive
- Resists acids, hot oil, water, aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Insoluble in water and Resists wash out
- Services temperatures up to -59o C to 177o C
|Physical Appearance||NLGI||Penetration (ASTM D217)||Flash Point||Service Temperatures|
-75°F to 350°F (-57°C to 177°C)